Recent webinars by Liz White, (Where Are We? Roadmaps to Ground Clients and Therapists in the Landscape of Change), Christina Becker (The Archetypal Foundation of Ethics In Psychotherapy), and Bonnie Miller (Developing Ethical Session Notes in Private Practice) are available online, as well as past professional development webinars. Please go to the Member’s Only section to download your information.
Many clinicians struggle with the issue of note taking in private practice. How much is too much? What constitutes too little? What are the risks and what are the uses of note taking in private practice?
By the end of this webinar you will be able to:
Please note that pre-registration is mandatory. Registration can be made by calling the OSP office at 416-923-4050 or by e-mailing email@example.com no later than 10:30 am on Monday, May 12, 2014.
The fee is $55.37 for non-members ($49 + $6.37 HST) per webinar.
Tweets by @psychotherapyontario.org
For further information about psychotherapy regulation please visit the Transitional Council of the College of Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Mental Health Therapists.
The Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP) represents over 300 members who provide service to more than 15,000 people each year across Ontario in private practice settings.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our activities, code of ethics, membership categories, and news about psychotherapy in general.
If you are seeking psychotherapy, we would like to introduce you to our members through our Find a Therapist referral service. Choosing a therapist from our membership will ensure that you will be working with a highly qualified professional who is committed to OSP's rigorous standards of practice and ethics.
- Group Therapy for Psychotherapists
- Marketing for Therapists 101
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification Training
- Toronto ABI Network Conference coming November 2014
- Trance Work with Anxiety Issues and OCD
- 2 Day Intensive Training Hosted by the Attachment & Trauma Treatment Centre for Healing
- Certification Program in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy provides selection of workshop dates
- Back by Popular Demand! Certificate in Trauma Counselling for Front-Line Workers
- Canadian Energy Psychology Conference October 24-26, 2014
- Psychosis 2.0 conference a follow-up to 2011 Leadership Project
Find a Therapist or Counsellor
For a list of all OSP referral service therapists simply click on the [search], without filling in any fields. OSP also offers a telephone referral service at 416-923-4050.
Please note: Not all OSP members have chosen to be on the public referral service. Click here for a complete list of all members.