Past professional development webinars are always available online. Please go to the Member’s Only section to download your information.
Tweets by @psychotherapyontario.org
For further information about psychotherapy regulation please visit the Transitional Council of the College of Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Mental Health Therapists.
The Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP) represents over 300 members who provide service to more than 15,000 people each year across Ontario in private practice settings.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our activities, code of ethics, membership categories, and news about psychotherapy in general.
If you are seeking psychotherapy, we would like to introduce you to our members through our Find a Therapist referral service. Choosing a therapist from our membership will ensure that you will be working with a highly qualified professional who is committed to OSP's rigorous standards of practice and ethics.
- Don’t miss this: Supervision Seminars for Child Therapists Working with Adults
- Want to offer professional counselling online? Here’s how
- The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques
- Understanding and Treating Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Perfectionism, and Related Problems
- Addressing Stuck Places in EFT Couples Therapy: A Master Class with Sue Johnson
- A New Approach to Treating Substance Misuse and Other Risky and Addictive Behaviours: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy
- Using “Love Sense” and Science to Shape Megawatt Couples Interventions led by Sue Johnson, EdD
- Techniques of Grief Therapy: Creative Practices for Counselling the Bereaved
- Smart But Scattered: Beyond the Basics in Intervention Design
- Smart but Scattered: Executive Dysfunction at Home and at School
Find a Therapist or Counsellor
For a list of all OSP referral service therapists simply click on the [search], without filling in any fields. OSP also offers a telephone referral service at 416-923-4050.
Please note: Not all OSP members have chosen to be on the public referral service. Click here for a complete list of all members.
- Countertransference Support Group starting September 18, 2014
- Up and Down the Worry Hill: Child-Friendly CBT for Anxiety in Children and Adolescents
- 25 Advanced Strategies to Promote Positive Emotional Habits
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario offers tips on completing your ‘Grandparenting’ Application
- Back by Popular Demand! Certificate in Trauma Counselling for Front-Line Workers