Please note: OSP President Pat Rayman’s notes from her Presentation on Grandparenting are now available online. Please go to the Member’s Only section to download your copy.
Tweets by @psychotherapyontario.org
For further information about psychotherapy regulation please visit the Transitional Council of the College of Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Mental Health Therapists.
The Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP) represents over 300 members who provide service to more than 15,000 people each year across Ontario in private practice settings.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our activities, code of ethics, membership categories, and news about psychotherapy in general.
If you are seeking psychotherapy, we would like to introduce you to our members through our Find a Therapist referral service. Choosing a therapist from our membership will ensure that you will be working with a highly qualified professional who is committed to OSP's rigorous standards of practice and ethics.
- Calming the Emotional Storm: Using DBT to Help Your Clients Manage Their Emotions
- Dealing With Grief: Mindfulness and Resilience-based Approaches
- When Intimacy Feels Unsafe: Healing the Trauma Legacy in Couples Therapy
- TIST: A 4-Day Training for Treating Addictive, Self-Destructive, and Borderline Clients
- Learning from Therapeutic Relationships in Film: Ethics, Boundaries and Countertransference
- Depression, Anxiety and Other Related Disorders: A Breakthrough Approach Using CBT for Insomnia
- Cultivating Co-Regulation with Traumatized Adolescents
- It’s the Law: What Every Therapist and Counsellor Needs to Know
- Compassion Focused Therapy: Moving Beyond Cognitive Engagement in CBT
- Improving Treatment through Proper Diagnosis: The DSM-5 Conundrum
Find a Therapist or Counsellor
For a list of all OSP referral service therapists simply click on the [search], without filling in any fields. OSP also offers a telephone referral service at 416-923-4050.
Please note: Not all OSP members have chosen to be on the public referral service. Click here for a complete list of all members.